Friday, June 6, 2008

Cup of Tea


#123 Cup of Tea, original watercolor - SOLD, 9" x 11"
Do you read your daily horoscope?
Bear cup in the Marais bear shop window Mine today in the METRO paper said:
"Mental Undertakings will be your cup of tea."
Stef's photo of a tiny silver teapot How the H-- did Bernice Bede Osol know I was painting a teacup today?
Stef's photo of Xmas tree teacup ornaments How did she know my computer would do a meltdown and I would need a lot of mental undertakings on hand ? ? ?
Russian teapot in La Vieille Russe's window on 5th Avenue window Well I read the Metro everyday religiously so I'm not surprised really...
Russian teapot in La Vieille Russe's window on 5th Avenue window I'm on an alien computer racing against the clock...ahem
Austrian teapot in Cafe SabarskyI'll come back later to fix my spelling...
Floral teapot and cup combo in BHV Please excuse :(
Still life in Boulangerie PAULAt PAUL in Paris they set up a tea time still life in the window like they know you're coming in to tea. Do they read the METRO horoscope in Paris? Are they psychic (sp)?
Another window still life in Galerie VerdotI always tried to read my daily horoscope in the Paris version of the METRO...mostly it was regarding amourous encounters. Nothing so realistic as mental undertakings and a cup of tea.
Do you check your horoscope daily? Do tell.
BONNE JOURNEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY