Thursday, March 13, 2008

Paris Cafes

Paris Cafes A Paris cafe story today because I have a gazillion things to do before I go off, none of which I feel like doing..
And as usual, I have cold feet and I don't feel like going at all to Paris...
Paris Cafe Call me crazy, but it always comes 2 - 3 days before a trip, like clockwork.
I decide I do not want to go.
That's all.
Not going.
Go in my place please. I'll pay ya!
Paris CafesNo matter how much I've traveled and I've traveled a ton, it's always the same story.
I don't wanna go the last minute.
Paris Cafe But I've yet to miss a single plane...
Or a single macaron for that matter...
Paris Cafe It's the awful tearing around the last minute to get blister pads or memory cards or Gawd knows what?
That must be the cause of last minute cold feet don't you think?
Paris Cafe Of course these cafes do look awfully tempting...Hmmm
I rarely sit down in a cafe unless I'm meeting someone...
Paris CafesLike here at Cafe Le Select with Corinne or was it M.?
There's a terrific new book out on Le Select -
Paris Cafe: The Select Crowd.
Paris CafesI do love to catch the quiet moment at a cafe as I'm breezing by onto somewhere else...
Paris Cafes You do know that your coffee will be much cheaper if you stand up at the bar or le zinc... You're paying rent when you sit down at a table don't forget.
At least they don't charge you more if you sit by the window...
Yadda-yadda-yadda - a cafe is like an after hours party.
Yackity-yack. Doesn't matter if a trillion people are passing by.
No one is distracted from their intense conversations...
Paris CafesOooops this cafe sitter noticed me...
Hmmm...I guess I am warming up to the idea of going off to Paris after all.
Lordie!
If I didn't have to post I'd be moping around instead of tearing off to the pool, and then the bank, and then the camera store bla bla bla
Paris Cafes BONNE JOURNEE!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY