Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Il Fait Froid!

rue de Buci Pieplate said yesterday...We'll be in Paris in quinze jours, and we're hoping that the temperatures will be up a bit.
When you start learning French,
one of the first sentences you learn is,
"La plume de ma tante est sur la table..."
Well long ago it used to be so.
at Chateau Vaux le VicomteThen you learned how to say,
"Il fait beau"
The weather is fine.
This trip in Paris, il fait FROID!
Il pluie! ! !
B E A U C O U P !
It also used to be that starving artists in Paris...
Faux feast at Chateau Vaux le Vicomte (something I can't claim to be for sure)
a window at Chateau Vaux le VicomteWould now and then throw themselves out the windows of their unheated garrets...
(something I'm not about to do for sure!)
But I surely wish I'd brought my long johns (if I had any...)
La Louvre is nicely heated by the way..
Inside anyway...
at Place Madeleine Mustn't grumble about Paris grey skies...
on the bridge at Ile St.-LouisAfter all I AM in Paris.
Now repeat after me:
"La plume de ma tante est sur la table."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY