Monday, November 16, 2009

Rudi

I have taken many...
Many photos...
Of Paris' dogs...
And I've painted many PB reader's delightful doggies: Jack, Wally, Azela, Harvard, Bella, Bessa, Winston, Broady, Lilly, Lulu to name a few...
This weekend Peggy (Jack's owner) asked me what kind of a dog I had...
A Belgian Sheepdog named Rudi
(This was not shot on the Riviera or Provence...)

He was 13 yrs old when I lost him...
(Sardi Klein took this headshot of Rudi as a young stud)
He had a Phd.
He spoke French fluently...

Va chercher, donne la patte, viens vite etc.
(go get it, give us your paw, come quickly etc.)
Rudi had sofa rights...
My neighbor said he should have been named "Politie", his manners were that refined...
I wish I could have a dog where I live now...
This
sweet cushion is the closest I get and painting your adorable pups.
I miss you Rudi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY