Thursday, November 26, 2009



started yesterday night. I made the yams and the cranberry sauce in advance since I was planning to make a few more dishes today. Here are the cranberries as they are cooking...




Next up: My uncle Fred's famous stuffing and Merlyn's famous yams... YUM!!!
Year after year, this delicious stuffing is a winner!!! Inside the stuffing I put : onions, dates, prunes, celery, apples, pecans and dried apricots... dried rosemary, thyme and salt...
A little butter goes a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG way with stuffing.. I used very little this year.. but used fresh orange juice and hot water as stuffing softeners...


Merlyn's famous yams will go on being famously delicious! I first steamed the yams until they were completely soft.
Then I pureed them in my pink KitchenAid blender... Then I added the toasted pecans and cut up pineapple pieces..I even drizzled some maple syrup on top of it all.. YUM!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY