Wednesday, November 11, 2009

If you are not a BIG fan of Paris macarons you better leave the room now...ahem
Yesterday I got the comment:
"I find that you very often quote the macaroons Pierre Hermé….you have some shares of his Co. ? "
I thought I better do a little macaron inventory on PB just to be sure I'm not biased in a certain direction. These macarons are from La Grande Epicerie De Paris by the way. The above macs are from Angelina and Fauchon respectively.
An all time favorite macaron of mine is from Gerard Mulot.
I would not like to think I haven't been even-handed in my macaron researche after all!
I have drunk many cups of tea in the name of that researche and I don't even drink tea as a rule. Hot chocolate is my drink of choice - these macs are from Dalloyau.
Macarons from Sadaharu Aoki.
La Maison du Chocolat
Dare we ever leave out BF, Laduree? Certainment pas!
In NYC I've let you know about Georgia's Bake shop...
And the lovely, pas cher macarons at supermarche CHAMPION (now Carrefour).
My obsession with Paris macaronerie has led me to create mac mouse pads.
I don't like to even think about how many macarons I have painted - hundreds for sure! Way more than I have eaten Thanks Gawd!
My collection of mini macarons is fairly expansive too....
Did I mention that last trip I entered MacDonald's Paris doors to take a look at their macarons? I felt I had to, though I should have tasted one and I did not...
I have filled my Paris Frigo with every brand in the name of that ^%$#@ researche too - life can be tough at times...
Macaron researche is a demanding activity...
So busy measuring...
Color matching...
Flavor checking etc. all for you, darling PB readers....
Who didn't finish?
So now for the so-called "favored" macaron around here.
Well the man is known as the "Picasso of pastry"

The Defense now rests it's case.
YOU get to decide now. Am I biased? Does it even matter?
Do you have any stock in P.H. you would like to toss my way?
It can be "live" stock, say a few passion fruit macs...I'm not fussy
BONJOUR PARIS MACARONS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY