Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yesterday Ruth said...Dear P.B.
I’ve been missing your drawings but alas, you saved yourself this morning by inserting the macarons stamp!
So I thought I better get on the stick and do a drawing PDQ! And there have been requests for Yorkies too...
Noe l'Antiquaire du Vin is at 12 rue Malar 75007 just down the street from chocolatier Michel Chaudon
And their specialty is antique wines...
Naturally as your PB girl reporter in Paris I was shooting everything in sight...
Out steps the patron and asks,
"Why are you taking a picture of my ugly sign?"
Then the darling guard Yorkie invites me in for a look around...
A truly lovely shop and well worth the visit...
Situated right in a cave/wine celler too...
Don't you love the way bits of grape roots are used as sculpture?
And look at this divine old keg!?
Perfection non?
It should be said that the French let an old wine keg go to waste...
In front of Noe's wine shop a keg holds more fine wines. They are just sitting out there too like this! Good thing I only steal shots hither and thither or I would be tempted...
Here's another wine shop on rue Montorgueil...
With baskets of inviting wine sitting out in the street...
But wait!
There's a guard cow at the fromagerie nextdoor standing watch over those wine bottles.
Whew!
BONJOUR Paris GUARD COWS & GUARD YORKIES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY