Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'll be in Paris next Monday and your suggestions are requested...
I'm staying in the 10th arrondissement this time and I do not know it at all! HELP!

Do it in Paris had this story on the 10th...Have you been to any of these places?
I did once peek in the window late at night in Du Pain et des Idees and I long to go inside...
Of course there will many visits to various famed and unknown macaroneries - all for research bien sur.
French macarons, original art, 5.5" x 7.5"

And don't think for a minute I will miss one second of Salon du Chocolat 2009
More serious research!

I got an invite to the Foire d'Automne. Have you ever gone? They have workshops on wine, cuisine, decor, but the makeup is calling out to moi...
I may go on another Meeting The French tour to Gerard Mulot's kitchens. Can you ever get too much of macaron making?
I would love to drop in on a Paris piscine like this one in the 10th...

And wouldn't it be GREAT if they were doing Tai Chi in the Luxemburg? I just started classes...Have you ever been?

I hope to get a copy of this book with all the free stuff in Paris...

I saw this in The Ivy Paris News at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, one hundred robot rabbits are waiting - their ears move to music!Do you live in Paris and have a small dog?
This is "Blog". He belongs to Christian of Le Banc Moussu - do visit. Anyway Christian says he will let me take pictures of Blog, but I need all the small Parisien dogs I can find. Let me know...
Any other suggestions of must-dos in Paris?
Do tell s.v.p.!
BONJOUR YOUR PARIS SUGGESTIONS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY