Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Merci, Merci, Merci!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for your responses to the macaron research request yesterday...
As a reward for your detailed efforts I thought I'd let you have a closer look at the new Laduree cookbook,Sucré.
Their windows were filled with it...
And you might even pick up how to make financiers pistache from gazing here a bit...
Of course I went inside for a closer look and maybe a bite - this is the Laduree Royale branch...
Oh YUM!
And the book just sitting there waiting to be appreciated...ahem
Eeeep! The book refuses to load properly and on the MACARONS Framboise page too! :(
Wait! All is not lost...how is your French?
A peek inside my Laduree sac (for all of 3+ euros). I now have my Fall fashion statement to bring home...sigh
Oooops...in my eagerness to munch, the contents fell on rue Saint-Honore! Quelle tragedie!!!
This Laduree shopper holds her bag up protectively - not a crumb will escape this clever girl.

I know there are more guys out there who did not speak up yesterday on their macaron obsession. Please do come out of the woodwork and tell all. I await your responses!
I'm off to the Salon du Chocolat today and will report back later on.
BONJOUR et MERCI encore!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY