Thursday, October 29, 2009

Row upon row of...

My niece popped in on me for 3 days while in Paris and mentioned in passing that I shoot an awful lot of things in rows...
Patisserie Delmontel Out of the mouths of babes...
It is true that I often shoot things in rows...
galeries LafayetteBut it isn't as if I arranged them that way, like these balcons at Galeries Lafayette, a great purveyor of rows of things...
Stohrer Another obsessed row-liner-upper is Patisserie Stohrer, with some very nice entrees (starters) for your meal indeed...
A few steps away on the same unpronounceable rue Montorgueil you'll find these roast chickens...
haricot vert And some haricots verts from across the rue...
Pick up a bottle of vin rouge just a little further down and you could line up in a row quite a nice din-din in my opinion...
We went instead to Rose Bakery, where they line up their tea tins in a row. I'd never noticed before...
Rose BakeryOur plate of mixed veggies were a tad disorderly, but delicious none the less.
French LinesParisiens line up in rows where ever you look. Marty asked if they sometimes glare at me when I shoot them. *Note small dog on the lower right doesn't mind a bit.
Sadaharu Aoki macarons Where would Paris macarons be if they were not neatly lined up in rows? I don't like to think about it...
Here's something new from Sadaharu Aoki - piles of rusk macarons...hmmmm
I demand my ice cream lined up in rows! Nothing else will do.
The same goes for chocolates - which I hope to see a ton of at tomorrow's New York Chocolate Show. Just 3 days to immerse yourself in chocolate - will you be there?
French Library of BostonNext Monday I will be hanging row upon row of Paris Facade watercolors at the Boston French Library.
The opening (vernissage:) is next Thursday, November 5
6:00 to 8:00 PM,
featuring row upon row of Franck Deville macarons direct from France!
Free
RSVP appreciated
617.912.0400
Will you be there?
BONJOUR FRENCH ROWS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY