Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Paris Stalker...

I don't know how Scott does it? Well maybe if I looked like The Sartorialist I too could shoot people in Paris from the side, front or full on...Just give me a back and I know what to do with it. Very non-confrontational too. And a person's back can reveal alot about them, like Paul Bocuse here... I find it so much easier to shoot backs in Paris...

I wish I had the nerve to do otherwise but...
Give me a tarte any day and I can shoot it every which way, under any conditions.
With Frenchies...I'm sticking to the back. Look purple socks!
A purple hoodie and a scooter in Galeries Lafayette!
Chic Parisiens leaving the Louvre on a rainy day...
Apartment browsers with blue boots and ballerinas...
Apartment ads are a good place to catch the unaware Parisien...
Shirt tails hanging out...
Seems to be ever present on Paris streets...
A front shot of feet!
Is this woman about to yell at me?
I ran away vite, vite, vite!
I was with French Girl, my Paris fashion consultant on the Metro and she noted this Parisien was well dressed. When she saw me grab this shot as the door closed, she said,"I don't know you!"
Anne says I should just stake out one spot and shoot - no chasing down the street after "backs" or whatever...
Laduree BonaparteI think I'll stick to what's inside. Even when the vendeuse puts her hand in front of my camera and says, "NO PHOTOGRAPHS!" the tartes don't mind a bit and are happy to pose patiently for me.
For more Paris stalkings:
BONJOUR PARIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY