Friday, June 25, 2010

Eton Mess

In London I spent time messing around with teapots and boxes ...
And I browsed more in supermarkets than museums...The names of the products are so enticing. Were they created with me in mind? An Eton Mess is an English dessert I felt an instant affinity to, being a master of mess-making myself...ahem Tom the cat could expound on the subject at length. Here he steps none too gingerly onto my 'work table'/bed.
Tom Squeak does an inspection of the Gillott mess...

In disgust, Tom Squeak gazes out the window for some relief from the chaos...
A natural still life waiting...
Finally Tom Squeak chastises me,
"Why R U SUCH a mess?!"
Ultimately he gives up and goes to sleep as any smart cat would...
Making watercolor 'messes' in London and Paris is a good way to warm up so to speak...
I even made a mess on AirFrance with all my drawing stuff laid out on two seats. Who knew so many AF flight attendants were once former artistes?
Doing warmups can be fun - except when you thought they weren't going to be just a 'warm-up'...
Enfin, not a warm-up, but an Angelina I'm happy with!
Back home the mess continues minus Tom the cat...
I wonder if Tom Squeak makes house calls?
Here's what I'm listening to whilst I get messy...

BONJOUR ETON MESS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY