Friday, July 18, 2008

Quelle Wreck 2

#156B Paintbox 2, original watercolor, 9" x 11"
Time for another visit to my chaotic studio...ahem
This is my paintbox - not at all like the pristine box in the watercolor above...
But then the model posing is teeny, tiny from Rement Queen...ahem
So I'm back in "Get Organized" class for a 2nd go round, hoping for some major improvements...ahem *Note frog peering behind my laptop - a gift from Cousin Bill and a reminder to reread EAT THAT FROG! so I can make more progress this time...ahem...
We've been requested to take some studio shots..to show what our office looks like. Shhhh Do not tell! I am not showing these. Just you get to see them...
One improvement from last studio visit is this pile of notebooks, inspired by Janice. Now if I could just take them down occasionally and update them, life could be wonderful...
This improvement I came up with by myself... All my watercolors are now filed chronologically by month and year and so much easier to find, then when they were in a mixed-up pile on the shelf. YAY!
Course the rest of the desk needs serious work Darlings. Well that's why we're back in class don't ya know...ahem And it may take a few more re-dos to get some order in this place.
And the other desktop has had some improvements, even if not visible to the naked eye...ahem
Do any of you watch SUPERNANNY?
Supernanny comes into your home and organizes your brain and your family (i.e.kids) with games and structure and to-do lists etc. If you misbehave you go to the "Naughty Chair".Well worth watching for those who live in chaos. Time for a little sit down in my naughty chair don't you think?
BONNE JOURNEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY