Monday, August 30, 2010

The Statue of Liberty

Have you been to the Statue of Liberty yet?
I went for the first time ever on Saturday...
'Attraversiamo',
as Liz says in EAT PRAY LOVE (EPL) meaning
'Let's cross over'
I'm always bla-bla-blaing about the Eiffel Tower so I thought it was time...
Get ready to land PBers!
Thar she is! YAHOO
Naturallement we check the map before taking a step further...
Ah the view...regarde!
trop Magnifique!
The everpresent gulls...
Await a few crumbs from my sandwich.
You'll take your own lunch PBers if yr smart.
Every language under the sun is heard...
Wunderbar!
I brought along my paintbox bien sur for a few quickie thumbnails...
Take my picture svp
Waiting and working - Lady Liberty gets no holidays...
Have you been?
Do tell all svp

So walk your country WALK PBers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY