Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rue Mouffetard...

Diwali Mouffetard, original art, 9" x 11"
Are there certain well known streets in Paris you have never walked down?
I have never walked down rue Mouffetard.
Shame on moi...

Situated in the fifth (cinquième) arrondissement of Paris, Rue Mouffetard is one of Paris's oldest and liveliest neighbourhoods. These days the area has many restaurants, shops, and cafés, and a regular open market.
So says Wikipedia...

I have walked a ton down Rue Montorgueil on the other hand, but then it's loaded with pastry and gelato shops...Hmmm

Look! A Paris line.
Rue Cler is another street I've somehow missed up on.
But I'll be 2 minutes away from it in a couple of weeks so I'll comb every inch of it for you...

Anne took me here in the Marais and promises to guide me down Avenue Montaigne - the poshes of Parisian streets.
Are there any pastry shops on it though?

Do you have a favorite street I should explore?

Tell all!

It's odd how you go back to the same old places over and over again in Paris...but then you feel comfortable there, so it makes perfect sense doesn't it?

Will this corner cafe become my new home away from home?
Especially since I have to climb 6-7 flights to reach it...
I'm whipping myself into shape for those stairs..
Mostly whipping...Hmmm
~
BONJOUR JEUDI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY