Friday, February 6, 2009

Musee Fauchon

Fauchon Macarons,watercolor, 9" x 11"
Where is the first place you go when you land in Paris religiously?

Fauchon Tea, original art, 9" x 11"

Maybe it's because I used to go every Sunday to Fauchon (when there was still a branch in New York)

That I find myself heading there right off the plane practically...

My favorite museum never disappoints....

There are tons of macarons!

Boxes and boxes...

Long, square....


Plus individually packed...

And bien sur decorating gateaux like crazy...

It's the craziness of Fauchon that appeals to me...

The nutty over-the-topness of it all...

And they (like moi) LOVE the geometrie!!!

I had lunch in this geometric crazy box. I dragged the box home and of course it fell to pieces. Craziness is not meant to last...

Wish I had dragged this box home, though I do have the cup and drink out of it daily. So where is the first place you head for in Paris?
Tell all!
BON WEEK-END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY