Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love Birds

Love BirdsLove Bird, original art, sold 5" x 7"
Along with all the red valentine hearts floating around town...
Love Birds Love Birds 2, original art, 5" x 7"
And lush bouquets of red roses...

Love Birds The call is out for love birds.

Love Birds My love at first sight for a bird occured at La Musee des Arts Decoratifs a few years ago...

Love BirdsLocal birds are called upon for many odd jobs in Paris...

Love BirdsAnd lovely painted birds decorate many walls, like at Chantilly...

Love BirdsDownstairs my neighbor is completely round the bend with his new baby Love Birds...

Love Birds They require a lot of TLC too...

Love Birds This is my favorite bird painting in Paris is at the Musee Carnavalet.

Love Birds Stuffed birds at very high-end florist boutique, Oderantes on 9, rue Madame, 6eme

Love Birds More Parisien oiseaux at Pylones - I've got one of these babies.

What I would love to know is,
WHERE ARE THE REAL PARIS BIRDS?
Have YOU seen any?
I'm bringing along my birdseed next trip...ahem
BONNE JOURNEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY