Friday, June 3, 2011

The Spin Pin

So, I am sure some of you have heard about this but I just found out (Thanks Lauren) and it changed my life!
Its like 5 bobby pins in one and its amazing. 
I have had my hair in a bun all week because of the heat and they work great!
They come in 2 different colors brown and  blonde. I have also found two different lengths. I use the shorter ones for my thin hair but my Mom uses the longer ones. Do yourself a favor, if you haven't tried these yet. DO IT NOW!





Please go check out my friend Jenn's hilarious rant today on Lunch with LooLoo.
Made me burst out laughing.

Lets just say it has to do with bananas and dirty old men! Priceless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY