Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger has claimed that some days she feels 'ugly'.

The former Pussycat Doll, who has replaced Cheryl Cole as a judge on the US X Factor, said that when she is having a bad day she tries to focus on others.

She told more! Magazine, 'Who doesn't have an ugly day every now and then? Where you just don't feel great inside, you know? But for me, when I wake up and I have those days, I try to focus my energy on other people.

'Yeah, invest your energy into other people and it should work out.'

The 32-year-old, who is dating Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton, also compared her new boss Simon Cowell to Elvis Presley.

She added, 'He's just great. He's like the Elvis Presley of television.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY