Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Last Friday I was feeling brave.
I decide I am going to march into Sonia Rykiel Saint-Germain and ask politely if I can take a few discrete photos for PB.
After all I attended the show bla bla bla...
They say I must speak to Presse upstairs.
Up I go to the press office and wait a little bit tenuously,
biting nails furiously,
praying,
hoping...
Out comes Claire (who invited me to the show), Edouard (Communications) AND Lola (Nathalie Rykiel's daughter!!!).
They say to me,
"We love your blog"
(!!!)
"Of course you can take pictures." I am melting...
The SR store is spacious. Every inch packed with divine SR items for every moment of the day.
Lola tells me the windows always have books on display...
Her grandmere, Sonia Rykiel has always gotten inspiration and ideas from books, so they are an important part of the store concept - here the mannikin wears a book on her head...
The skylight reflects the graphic stripes of the sweaters...
A vendeuse pulls out a drawer for a customer full of Sonia treasures...miam miam
I heart these red lips.
Sonia's accessories have always been the wittiest and the best IMHO...
I long to step into this snow globe and stay indefinitely...
Nathalie Rykiel, Sonia's daughter, created her first collection, Sonia Rykiel Enfant while pregnant. Really they are a team: Sonia + Nathalie + Lola - 3 generations of Rykiel women, creating clothes for women by women.
Nathalie is celebrating the birth of her first book,
"Tu Seras Une Femme, Ma Fille"
I draw Lola Rykiel and this is Max, the bear she gave me...
Max will only drink chocolat chaud at cafe Le Select. He is quite particular like any French bear.
Please visit Max at the new Sonia Blog.
BONJOUR SONIA RYKIEL SAINT-GERMAIN!
et merci!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY