Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gateaux

freefalling said the other day... You're a very cruel person, aren't you? Tantalizing all us poor antipodeans with the enormous variety of hot chocolate available in the northern hemisphere. I've just had to wipe the drool off the keyboard!
I thought I'd lay it on with a trowel today
Especially since I know you're still in your "jim-jams"...
Look these are "healthy" desserts right - all fruity...
And if you don't eat the crust,
these might be considered part of your daily fruit and veg quota..non? We'll just ignore the glossy l'abricotage coating on them.
Ok Enough of these fruity desserts you say...I'll take my grapefruit in a bowl with a spoon, thank you very much!There's something here for everyone...Chocolate anyone? Et voila!
CHOCOLATE GANACHE TARTE!

This is the patisserie where you can find all these divine creations on rue Lobineau. Gerard Mulot is every bit as creative as M. Herme or J-P Hevin.
Maybe his gateaux look more traditional but they are right up there with the best!
And now a snack / gouter for the blogger posting this drool-worthy post..
Click on this picture and jump in. The water's (Tarte au Citron) fine. I'm going to the pool to work off these vicarious calories...BONJOUR TARTES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY