Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Financier Pastries 2

Financier Pastries Financier Pastries Petit Fours, watercolor, 9"x 11"
Champagne by Carol Gillott Drinking too much Champagne at a once-a-year tasting is not that big a problem...
Financier Pastries But becoming attached at the hip to a Patisserie with 9 branches just a short train ride away is another matter...
Financier Pastries Dear PBers,
I need an intervention...
Financier Pastries What started out as mere research for a petit four drawing project...

Financier Pastries Has turned into a full-blown obsession. Ouch!

Financier Pastries I tell myself I'm buying these delights just to paint them. Ha! They're disappearing faster than I can paint them :(
Financier Pastries A few years ago I kept pastry temptation under control easily...
I only painted miniatures...
Under an inch high.
Help me PBers.
Financier Pastries Years ago I did a portrait business card for Financier's head pastry chef, Eric Bedoucha! Is that why I can't resist his goodies?
Chef Eric Bedoucha of Financier Pastries What should I do? Especially since I've not yet tasted "Le Tropical". Who doesn't love passion fruit raise your hand.

At least I have a remedy for greediness straight from Paris - Oddibil charcoal tablets are specially created for pastry overeaters. I recommend it highly.

BONJOUR Financier Pastries 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY