Friday, April 29, 2011

Drink to Friday

Happy Friday! I have a drink you need to try! Its called the Lemon Zinger and its awesome! Thanks to a recommendation by my friend Karen DeLuca, Frank and I recently went to the Harvest Cafe. I decided to splurge and have an adult beverage, the Lemon Zinger. If you love champagne like I do you will adore this drink. It was so refreshing and delicious I may have had a second.
The ingredients are simple and as follows: Fresh-squeezed lemonade blended with ice and topped with champagne and lemon zest. (make to taste, some people like more lemon than others)
It was just the right amount of lemon flavor to be refreshing. I hope you get to enjoy this! Let me know what you think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY