Friday, April 29, 2011


Sorry for my lack of posts recently.  The school year is coming to a close and I have tons of work coming due, finals, etc..  I can hardly believe how quickly the semester flew by! 

The past couple of weeks, I've made visits to the boutiques, cosmetic counters and spa.  Always time for shopping, non?  I think I've mentioned that I love, love, love cosmetics and each season I can't wait to see the new colours!

Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow
# 32 Lilium

Chanel Quick Shadow Brush #11
After using this brush I wondered where it's been all of my life..

Chanel Glossimer
Pink Peony 267

Dior Eyeshadow
Nude Luminescence ~ prettier in person, the photo doesn't capture it's beauty


Dior Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder ~ Aurora 001
The absolute perfect glow

Chantecaille Future Skin Gel Foundation
If you're searching for a light foundation, look no further.  This one is perfection.

Guerlain Mascara
Le 2 de Guerlain mascara

Elta Sunblock is amazing!  I love the light consistency and coverage this gives.  I used this some time ago and it has definitely has gotten better.

Neocutis Lumière Bio Restorative Eye Cream
I began using this eye cream only this week.  It was highly recommended at the spa.  While I don't have dark circles or puffiness, I do want to combat any future signs of aging.  The reviews are amazing.  I will give a full review once I've been using it long enough to see results.  In the meantime, you can read these reviews.

Maxi dresses
Rachel Pally ~ Barbora dress

Young, Fabulous and Broke ~ St Tropez dress

Custom Spray Tans
These are fabulous!  I can't say enough...

Wishing you a lovely weekend!  xoxo, B

Chanel eyeshadow photo via thefashionwire,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY