Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pix!

It's ALMOST here-- HALLOWEEN, that is!

It's sooo much fun going to a pumpkin patch to chose your pumpkin, much more fun than going to the supermarket, because the pumpkin patch is really festive and you really feel the holiday spirit there! It's especially fun for kids...

Below are some pics I took off the net after doing a search for 'pumpkin patch' to show my students what an American pumpkin patch is like!

Pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes! It's soo much fun finding you're 'special' pumpkin!



***All pictures here were found on the internet. Thank you to those people who posted there pictures for others to see! I don't know who took them, but I give credit to those of you who took them if you contact me directly, I'll link to your blog. : ) Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY