Thursday, September 30, 2010

Q & A Today

Would you rather see the REAL Mona Lisa in the Louvre than an eclair Mona Lisa at PB?
More Paris sandwiches...
And less...
Paris...
Macarons?
More real food in general?
And less gateaux?
Do I drag you to Fauchon...
And Laduree too much?
Should I drag you to newer places?
Are there too many Paris dogs at PB and not enough Paris cats?
I know you'd like to see more OFGs (Older French Girls)...
More Paris Mommies are getting added to the list...
You ALL want to know:
What do I wear in Paris?
Is there too much RED at PB?
Can there ever be too much Eiffel Tower?
JAMAIS!
Or too much Paris?
Only if you live in Paris full time and can't stop thinking of NYC...
What about jam?
Is there enough jam at PB? I think not...
I eagerly await your comments and suggestions.
Do tell.
BONJOUR PBers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY