Friday, September 24, 2010

Isn't this the most whimsical of cakes stands you ever did see?
Come on you poor pups!
I'm dragging you off on a tour of London's best cake shops.
I'll be in London for 5 whole days next month!
Can you think of a better way to fight off a cold at present than research future cake places? I can't..
I've been pouring over Shop Image Graphics in London for clues...
It says I must go to Aubaine - have you been?
And what about Peyton and Byrne?
Do advise svp!
Your advice is the BEST you know :)
Primrose Bakery in Covent Garden is looking awfully tempting too...
Ah decisions, decisions...
We've been to Hummingbird Cupcakes so we can cross that off the list...
Isn't this a delectable macaron cake stand to die for at La Maison du Chocolat on Piccadilly? Though we have visited many times in NYC and Paris...hmmm
Carluccio's is not strictly cakes but very appealing and nearby on Fullham road so I will pop in for sure...
Look! Faux gateaux at Liberty's or was it Fornum & Masons?
What about an elegant china teapot to display your cookies?
The British are awfully fond of their cakes aren't they :)
I like these macaron displays as well in Fortnum's windows...
I'm including a watercolor for good measure...ahem
Shall we all hop in the pink roadster and take off for London's best cake shops?

Or would you prefer lingering over afternoon tea at the divine Sketch Tea Parlour? Thank you dear PBer for telling me about THIS place! Have you got others hidden up your sleeves I must not miss?

Your suggestions have been noted:Primrose Bakery Melt Yauatcha William Curley Baker and Spice Burnt Sugar Euphorium Bakery Gail's Bread Maison Berteaux Patisserie Valerie Konditor and Cook Loafing The Wolseley Belle Epoque

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY