Monday, March 29, 2010

J'Adore...

I was browsing in Galeries Lafayette Home, when I overheard someone behind me say, "Moi, j'adore les rayee!" (Me, I adore stripes) with the emphasis on the adore.
Back in the apartment when I told French Girl what I had for lunch, she exclaimed passionately, "J'ADORE LE STEAK-FRITES!!!"
Wha'?
Ask any French Girl about ice cream and she will tell you she ADORES Berthillon
There is no ice cream but Berthillon, particularly caramel au beurre salé.
Kyle adores his Tarte Tatin and kept hinting I should order it at chez Georges (so he could eat mine) I did not - I would be tempted to eat it myself, and fall into a sugar coma...
c'est la vie
Every French Girl on the planet adores her ELLE magazine, which comes out on Fridays, so she can spend the entire week-end devouring all the trends/tendances and tips and tear out important bits for the coming week.
By the way, ELLE adores the Trench.
Maybe the trench is always in for Spring? I saw a loads of them floating around...
Bien sur the French adore their Alice (A-Leece)...
Et bien sur Laduree gets a ton of adoration...
An unbeatable combo held in great esteem is Repetto ballerines + Laduree macarons. French Girl could not believe that I would leave behind my Repetto be-ribboned bag and take home just the shoes! "But there are so many things you can do with the bag!" she cried.
Moi, j'adore stalking French pastry...
Even more than eating it, which is insane. Maybe the camera acts as a protective barrier. I see tartes and petit fours as abstract colors and shapes. Who knows why, but thanks gawd!
Moi, j'adore les palmiers, but the voices in my head said,
"RUN! VITE VITE VITE!" and I did.Parisiens ADORE New York!
It's true.
Even if you're from Kansas City, which undoubtedly some of you are, tell em you're from New York for some instant cachet.
"J'adore New York!!!" you will hear over and over.
Tous les mondes adores les macarons.
It's a fact. Something to dream about....
So what do YOU ADORE about Paris?
BONJOUR J'ADORE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY