Wednesday, March 24, 2010

10 Years ago today ~

my sweet little man, Brendan, was born.  I just had to write this post to talk a bit about this wonderful little guy!  He is an angel ~ truly.  I know all of us Moms feel this way ;)


Brendan is my second born.  He has a heart of gold.  He wakes each morning with a warm "Good Morning, Mom" and when I pick him up from school, he always asks me how my day was.  He opens my car door for me, thanks me for cooking dinner.. if he doesn't particularly care for a dish he won't say it, he will tell me "This was really good but I'm going to save it for later"! ;)


In the second grade, he painted a watercolor painting of Monet's garden.  He knew how much I like Monet and told me he was working very hard.  He worked for several weeks on this painting and when he brought it home, I hung it on the refrigerator.. as we admired it, he held my hand and told me "One day we will go to Paris, we'll go to Monet's garden and we will hold hands."  As much as I wanted to go to Monet's home whilst in Paris, I couldn't.  It is somewhere I will only visit with him.

Receiving an outstanding student award in Tae Kwon Do

He told me when he grows up he will buy me a pink Corvette, paint roses on the side and have dozens of roses inside for me.  He plays songs for me on his guitar.


He had a laser tag birthday party last weekend.  I thought I must be pretty good as I rarely was tagged.  No true, I later found out that he told everyone not to shoot me and sniped everyone that tried to =)

He's now ready for his black belt =)

Yes, this little guy is truly is an angel that was given to me.  I am so grateful to be his Mom and I am thankful each day for my family.  Thank you for reading.

Happy Birthday, Brendan!  I Love you, Mom

Au Revoir!  xoxo, B



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY