Friday, April 15, 2011

Sensitive Skin

Clinique Moisturizing Gel

 
Outer Peace Foaming Wash
Outer Peace Lotion
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit
















 For those of you who have sensitive skin like me,  you have tried anything and everything and it still makes you break out. Well, as I have stated before I am a product connoisseur and I truly have tried EVERYTHING. I have found four products that work well for me, maybe they will work well for you too. Aveda has a large variety of products that many people swear by. I myself accidentally stumbled upon the acne line and it has saved my face. The Outer Peace collection has many items to chose from but I personally like the foaming wash and the lotion. Both products are light and have kept my face relatively pimple free. Clinique is well  knows for its acne preventing lines. I love the Dramatically  Different Moisturizing Gel because its light, perfect for summer, and has never made me break out. The last product I don't use often unless my skin needs a boost. Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub  is just enough oomph to clean the dead skin off my face and still keep my pimple free. Using it too much will irritate my skin, but one a week will do the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY