Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lip Balm!



I have about ten lip balms around me at all times. I like trying new ones and I have some old favorites I refuse to let go of. My ultimate favorite is Chapstick's Brest Cancer Awareness Balm. It is so hard to find so I stock up whenever I find what it. I have even received it as a Christmas present! I have three other favorites that holds a special place in my heart. The first is Kiss My Face's Pina Colada Lip Balm. Kiss my face is a based out of the Hudson Valley and they have wonderful products. This balm is light and perfect and the flavor isn't overwhelming either. The other I found wandering around a drugstore looking to make a misc purchase. Its EOS Lip Balm and the packaging is awesome. I have the Lemon flavor but there are others you can get, Summer Fruit, Tangerine, Sweet Mint, ect. It also goes on smooth and its flavor is great too. (I promise I am not eating them! ) The last and newest addition to my favorite list is Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in the Hibiscus color. I am not usually a fan of tinted lip balms but this one has changed my heart. The color is perfect and its such a slight change to the color of my lips its truly makes them pop. It goes on smoothly and to be honest I feel in love with the packaging it comes in too. Its moving it's way up my favorites list very quickly. Please trust me when I say this one is worth the purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY