Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Addicition


I forgot to mention my other two addictions: Nail Polish, and Products! Allllllll Products. Right now I am currently trying Murad's Shampoo and Conditioner for fine hair. Now, I have heard its for thinning hair but my salon excerpt (Stacy Sawer) tells me that its great at helping your hair grow faster! So I was immediately hooked. So far, I love it. Its got a cool minty smell and makes my scalp tingle. The conditioner isn't slippery so my hair gets a little tangled but nothing unmanageable. It has been a nice first week. My hair has a little more volume than usual, and it feels soft to the touch. I will let you know how it all pans out when the bottle is gone.

Don't forget! Fish Oils help hair grow too, and GNC even has a Hair and Nails vitamin to promote growth (Thank you Jessie the vitamin guru ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY