Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fairytale Fashion

epitomizes Alexander McQueens Spring/Summer 2011 fashion show.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the grey dress!




I love all of the fluttering butterflies ~



                                                                     
           As for me, I feel like the woman in this photo ~ racing off .  I have not a moment to do anything other than the projects that are due this coming week.


However, my dear husband is taking me to on our favourite restaurant tonight ~ Top of The Riverfront.  I will wear a my favourite Louboutin heels, a new dress and drink champagne!

I wouldn't mind homework if this were my view!

Au Revoir!  xoxo, B

Photos via Fashionising, Elle Deco and Trendhunter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY