Friday, April 15, 2011

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun

And I said I didn't like the way he got things done

Sleepin' on the job

Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'


I do like to contemplate a good storm, especially tropical ones, when you actually feel them coming… the aroma of wet sand, dry wind and the sudden darkness throughout a sunny day followed by the big fat tingling drops.


It’s been raining a lot in Luanda, you might assume that is a gift,


“We’re in Africa!!! On TV it always look dry as hell”


, but nah! Not everyone enjoys the aesthetic appeal of it. Like in Europe no one wants to be caught in the rain, just get home as soon as possible to avoid the nightmare of traffic jam, flooded roads, etc it really gets chaotic.


Now imagine gettin to your place finally safe and all soaked "You, the Car and the House"! And tomorrow will be another day...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY