Thursday, April 14, 2011

Payless...Get More!

Pennington Embellished Sandal
Looker Ring Gladiator Sandal
Kutie Knot Platform Pump
Inlove Flower Pump
Shoes Shoes Shoes... I have so many addictions (all relativity healthy) I guess it doesn't hurt to add just one more, shoes. I love shoes like everyone else but I have found that I am very rough on all of my shoes. So instead of spending $120 for a pair of Calvin Klein leather strappy heels why not Payless.com? This season payless has too many cute shoes to choose from. They have military and nautical themed shoes and the list goes one. I have already made a few purchases and each one is very comfortable and very in season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY