Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My List...

No matter how tall you are, Hunter boots make your legs look long and lean. (Reese is 5"2)
Perfect for Winter or a Cool Spring Night
These flats are perfect for Spring
How Comfy Does this Dress Look?


I am a little obsessive about clothing. I actually keep a list of all the things I want and love. This grey dress is at the top of my list right now along with a few other wonderful items, Hunter Rain Boots, Urban Outfitters Grandpa Sweater (that is not the official name, just my name for big comfy sweaters my Grandpa would have worn), and FSNY flats. I love searching for new items online. There is an endless array of dresses and sweaters at my disposal and I can't get enough! And just when you think there may be no more, you have Etsy! Thank you Etsy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY