Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sue Wong

Maggie Sottero

Maggie Sottero
Feathers have recently become very popular. I myself are drawn to clothing and jewelry with feathers and for some reason red coral (we will get to the red coral later). I have found a designer that does feathers right! Sue Wong makes beautiful dresses and gowns with feathers and intricate beading. I have always liked the idea of getting married in a gown and then celebrating at the reception in a shorter number. This shorter number is one of my favorites. The long gown is by Maggie Sottero and shes does very simple but very elegant dresses. I have found myself memorized by some of her dresses and I have about six on my list of possible wedding dresses for myself when that day comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY