Thursday, April 14, 2011

Aimee's Wedding

Braided Up-do


Photo Booth: With Costumes
Each table had a mason jar with a candle and flowers
Handmade Ornaments
Tom and Aimee's table


    One of my best friends Aimee got married this fall. I was fortunate enough to be a bridesmaid in the wedding and it was absolutely breathtaking.When someone mentions Backyard Weddings, Aimee and Tom's wedding comes to mind. They had the most beautifully thought out country wedding and I loved every aspect of it. Aimee and I have very similar taste so I enjoyed watching her create such beautiful things and come up with wonderful personalized ideas. The thing I love most about weddings is how couples incorporate a little bit of themselves into the wedding. Its fun to see how creative a couple can get. Aimee's wedding was something out of a Real Simple Wedding Magazine (my bible). I'm looking forward to seeing some of the ideas from this coming wedding season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY